a) Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo - a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID - Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport - applys to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates - at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
b) Payment Details
Note: This only applys to Self / Congregation Sponsored / congregation students.
|Post Graduate Diploma
Paying your Application fees with M-Pesa (Safaricom)
- Go to the Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Tangaza University College Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 488516 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter Account no.“, Enter your Application Number (e.g. 123456.) press “OK”
- “Enter Amount“, Shs. 1,000 for Certificate /Diploma/Undergraduate, Shs 2,000, Masters and Kshs. 3,000/PHD and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.